Felix Vuckovic Technische Keramik GmbH was founded in 1987 by Dipl. Ing. Felix Vuckovic, a trained toolmaker. Today F.V. Technische Keramik GmbH is a leading manufacturer of sophisticated high-precision parts made of oxide and non-oxide ceramics and has acquired an excellent reputation throughout Europe.
We work in close collaboration with our customers to develop customized solutions. When selecting materials, objective specialist consultation, experience and knowledge of the suitable ceramic material are most significant when it comes to successful applications.
We are known as problem-solvers and never give up. Each day our skilled staff makes the greatest effort to meet our customers’ demands.
Pioneering spirit and innovative thinking have characterized our work for more than thirty years and will continue to do so in the future. Customer satisfaction and success are directly related to our effective manufacturing techniques, modern machinery and expert staff. Each year, we invest in efficient, state-of-the-art production equipment and further training for our team.
We want to make everything better.
Things are not right until you are satisfied with them yourself.
A strong team. We give ideas impetus, but we won’t dictate
The fascination of high-performance ceramics
Many companies use our parts without even knowing. Among these are mostly prototypes, sample parts, individual or standard parts that are not delivered directly to the end customer.
- Always treat others with dignity.
- Good teamwork is the only basis for strength and success.
- We want to make everything better.
- Things are not right until you are satisfied with them yourself.
- Make new innovative products possible.
- Reduce present doubts and preconceptions about Technical Ceramics.
- Increase the use of engineered ceramics to replace conventional materials such as metals or plastics in applications where maximum qualitative improvements to the performance characteristics can be achieved.